Tablet, now part of Michelin, features outstanding global properties defined by strong personality, attention to detail, and service. These properties span a wide range of styles, atmosphere, and prices but share the ability to provide unique and exceptional experiences. Every hotel featured on Tablet is first evaluated and approved by a selection committee.
Things you should know before you get started:
About the Selection Process
From Tablet: "As a selection-based OTA, our users trust our taste. We do the hard work of selecting only the world's most extraordinary hotels, and we make booking them as painless as possible. To guarantee satisfaction for our clients, we ensure that every hotel featured on Tablet is first evaluated and approved by our selection committee."
Official website: https://www.tablethotels.com/
How to connect Tablet Hotels to myfrontdesk
To connect your Tablet account on myfrontdesk you must already have an account with this channel. If you do not yet have an account, click here to read about the selection process and fill out the application form (link at bottom of page).
Tablet reviews each application carefully. Once you fill out the form, Tablet will be in touch if they are interested in hearing more. Tablet doesn't necessarily respond to everyone.
First, access your myfrontdesk account:
- Ask your Tablet Hotels Account Manager to provide your Property ID for mapping inside myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds)
- Access Channels tab on your myfrontdesk account
- Search for Tablet Hotels and click on 'Not Setup'
- Click to 'Enable Channel'
- Enter the Property ID provided by the channel and click "Request Activation". This will send a request to the Tablet to enable the connection for channel management.
The channel will be set to 'Activation Pending' until you're notified that the rooms are ready for mapping.
Once we receive approval, our team will enable the connection, and Tablet Hotels will appear as 'Ready for Mapping' on the Channel List.
You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
Note: If you have not been yet been approved by Tablet, your request will be rejected.
- Go to myfrontdesk and open the Channels page
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, Tablet Hotels will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on 'Ready for Mapping' button to proceed
3. Click NEXT STEP to continue
4. Select Tablet Hotels rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
6. The mapping is done! Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to the channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Tablet Hotels supports:
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Restriction of Minimum length of stay
- Restrictions of Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Credit Cards
Tablet Hotels does not support:
- Close days for departure