Hotusa Hotels, part of the Hotusa Group, is a large hotel representation company with a portfolio of over 2,500 hotels in 50 countries. It is the leading independent hotel consortium on an international level. Its main objective is to provide independent hotels and small groups with all the necessary tools to help them compete on an equal footing with large hotel chains.
- Reach out to Hotusa support or Account Manager, inform your Hotusa Hotel ID and request the connection to myallocator (Channel Manager by Cloudbeds).
- Once approved, Hotusa team will send you a confirmation
- Proceed to Step 3 to start mapping.
- Go to Channel Distribution tab and click on Channels
- Search for Hotusa channel and click on not setup, click here to setup
- Click on Enable Channel
- Insert your Hotusa Property ID, Hotel Username and Password
- Select Hotusa's Accommodation Type from the drop-down menu to match the accommodation type on myfrontdesk
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myfrontdesk or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process check our Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Configure the rate plan(s) you want to sync between Cloudbeds and Hotusa. You must map at least one rate plan per Channel Accommodation Type to ensure proper rate sync.
Create multiple rate plans for each room type and have those sync to Hotusa by using Advanced Channel Rates
- Add a Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click on Next when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
Send a full refresh in the top right corner of the channel setup page to ensure that your property’s availability and rates are synced on the channel.