This article covers the most frequently asked questions about organizations and organization users in Cloudbeds PMS.
You can see all property-level users listed in the Property Users tab within the Users page of your Cloudbeds PMS account:
It is not possible to add a new user on the property-level through this page. For that purpose, the user must be logged in the property level to see the User Management page.
- Created by Organization Owner and Admins within the Organization
- Have access to multiple accounts according to the permissions granted by the Organization Owner or Admins.
- Navigate between properties through the property switcher
- They may have the same role in any number of properties or have different roles in each of those properties (f.e., administrator in property A and front-desk agent in property B).
- Created by the Property Owner within the User Management page
- Have restricted access to only one property
- Do not see the property switcher/navigation between properties
- Both Organization Users and Property-Level users will see the User Management page.
- The Organization page is restricted to Organization Owner and Admins.
Learn more about Organization users and roles
- Property Owner can set their own credit card viewing password and grant permission to set credit card password for all other users
- Organization Owner and Organization Admins should be granted permission to view credit card details by a property owner of each account within the Organization.
- In case you are an Organization Owner/Admin and also a Property Owner in one of your accounts, login as a property owner first, by selecting the property owner role within the property switcher.
- You will be redirected to the property owner access of Cloudbeds PMS. After that, follow this guide for Granting Credit Card viewing privileges to other users
Access the Cloudbeds PMS Notification Preferences page to configure who (which email address) will receive certain system emails. Organization Owner and Admins will also be on the users list so their email preferences will be customizable.
Due to security reasons, once an email is added to two or more properties (multi-property user), the user details (name, last name and email) will no longer be editable by any other user.
Owners (Organization Owners, Admins and Property Owners) will be able to edit their roles/assignments only. These details (name, last name and email) are only editable by themselves in My Profile page.
Organization users questions
Only the Organization Owner is able to deactivate an Organization user by clicking on the corresponding toggle in the Organization users tab:
- Property owners can set their own credit card viewing passwords and grant permission to set credit card password for Organization users/owner.
- Organization Owner and Association users should be granted permission to view credit card details by a property owner of each account within the Organization.
Check this article for further information: Granting Credit Card viewing privileges to other users
Configure who (which email address) will receive certain system emails by accessing the Notification Preferences. Organization users will also be on the staff list, so their email preferences will be customizable.