This article explains how to reset a credit card viewing password, as well as how to disable it for specific property users within Cloudbeds PMS.
Looking for how to grant or set up the credit card viewing password? Click here.
- Only user logged in as Property Owner has access to Security page to grant or remove credit card viewing permission from other users (not even Cloudbeds Support Team).
- A property owner can reset the credit card password for any authorized staff once they setup their credit card viewing password. When the password is reset, it will no longer valid; this creates an additional layer of protection to guest data.
- Click Reset and a reset password link will be sent to your email.
- Click OK to close the pop up window
- You should receive Credit Card Viewing Password Reset email, click on the Reset Password link, and follow further instructions on the screen.
- Property owner can grant credit card viewing permission to other users and they can also remove the permission if it is no longer needed.
- Only user logged in as Property Owner has access to the Security page to grant or remove credit card viewing permission from other users (not even Cloudbeds Support Team).
- In your Account menu, go to the Settings Page and click on Security
- In the user which credit card password will be disabled, switch the toggle in column Access to disable it accordingly
- Click Apply
- Review the warning on the screen to ensure only the correct users have access
- Click Confirm