The Local Police in Spain require that every hotel provides a Daily Guest List. Myfrontdesk can generate this report and the property can upload it to the Local Police website.
You may find the Police Report - Spain under 'Manage > Integrations' section.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not see this functionality.
Go to Police Report - Spain page:
1. Enter your Spanish Gov Hotel ID
2. Select which date to run the report for
3. Confirm that all mandatory information (guest details) has been filled out properly
4. Click 'Generate report', to download file to your PC
In order to generate the report you need to make sure all the mandatory fields in guest details are filled in correctly, including Additional Guest details. If any of this information is missing, the file won't be downloaded!
For Spain Police Report there are fields which are mandatory to be filled in:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth (should include date, month and year)
- Type of document
- Document Number
- Document Issue Date
- Document Issuing Country
- Guests must be assigned to a Room/Bed in order to be included in the Police Report.
If there is more than one guest in reservation, add all the guests and fill in their details.