Our support portal for Cloudbeds PMS contains a wealth of information, including:
- Getting Started Guide
- Training Videos
- Extensive Knowledge Base Articles
- Ability to create, track and manage all of your Support Tickets
- There is no account needed to create a ticket or access all of the free information such as the Videos, Getting Started Guide, and the Knowledge Base.
- If you want to track and manage your tickets however, you will need to first create an account on our Support page
- The support account is separate from your Cloudbeds PMS account
Support portal account is not required to submit a ticket. However, if you want to track the tickets you create, you'll need to create a support account by following the steps below:
- Click Sign In
- Choose either to sign in with Twitter, Facebook or Gmail.
- If you don't have any of these accounts, click Sign Up to create an account directly on our support portal.
- Follow the steps shown to complete the Sign In Process.
Your account has been created, and you are now signed in to our support site.
Once you have created an account as shown above, you can login to the support portal at any time by following these steps:
- Click Sign In
- Sign in with the method below that you used to create the account:
- Your email/password
Once signed in, you can view your entire history of tickets, including:
- Open tickets (Requests)
- Closed tickets
- Tickets you are copied on
- Community posts
- Articles that you are following
Here is how:
Sign into your support portal account as shown above
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name
- Click My Activities
- All of your Activities (Tickets, etc) are displayed for your review
Refer to this article to learn how to change your support satisfaction review.