The invoice is a document issued to the guest outlining all the transactions associated with a reservation, including room rates, payments, adjustments, and additional products sold. Generating an invoice is useful to show the guest how much they owe along with a breakdown of all the charges.
In order to generate the invoice you need to:
1) Go to the reservation
2) Click 'Actions' button and select 'Generate New Invoice'
3) Select the folio(s) for which you want to generate an invoice
Learn more about how to create several invoices based on different folios here: Can I create an Invoice for each guest?
4) You may see the list of all the invoices created on the reservation page by clicking the 'Documents' tab
5) Select 'Invoices' on the left side of the screen:
1. You can generate and open an invoice from within a reservation where it was generated.
Go to Reservation Details > Documents > Invoices tab
2. You can also search for the invoice(s) on Invoices Report page. It's possible to open (and then download) the invoices from this report
To download an invoice - click on it, it will open the invoice in a new tab. You can download the invoice on that tab: