The invoice is a document issued to the guest outlining all the transactions associated with a reservation, including room rates, payments, adjustments, and additional products sold. Generating an invoice is useful to show the guest how much they owe along with a breakdown of all the charges.
Access Invoicing Page
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select 'Invoicing' tab
In order to generate the invoice you need to:
1) Go to the reservation
2) Click the 'Actions' button and select 'Generate New Invoice'
3) Select the folio(s) for which you want to generate an invoice
Learn more about how to create several invoices based on different folios here: Can I create an Invoice for each guest?
4) You may see the list of all the invoices created on the reservation page by clicking the 'Documents' tab
5) Select 'Invoices' on the left side of the screen:
See the frequently asked questions and common issues about Invoices in the following article: Invoicing - FAQ & Common Issues