Cloudbeds Reports are ready to use reports with preselected columns and filters and can be exported as they are. They cannot be edited or deleted.
There are 6 different types of reports: Financial, Guests, Reservations, Occupancy, Payment, and Invoices. The report list can vary by country and region, also the Cloudbeds package.
Cloudbeds Reports are available to all accounts, regardless of package level or enabled features but only Cloudbeds Insights pilot users have access to customize the reports.
Property owner has access to Data Insight by default. Other users must be granted permission inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu
- Go to Reports
- Select Cloudbeds Insights
- Go to Cloudbeds Reports
How to find and use a report
- If you are looking for a specific kind of report, use the search bar and the Report Type filters to narrow down the result.
Report Types: The report type controls the scope of data available in the report. Select one or more from the list: Financial, Guests, Reservations, Occupancy, Payment, Invoices.
- Select how many entries to show at once
- Click the sign (>) to reach the next page and check other reports
- Open the report by clicking the report title
The red circle on the filter icon reflects the number of filters that are applied to the report.
- View the data in the report generated.
- When the Total toggle is ON, the metrics will be calculated for the group rows fields and the subtotals will be provided. Subtotals metrics will be displayed at the bottom of the table.
- When the Details toggle is ON, the report will display the detailed list of records of the summarized table.
- When the Transpose toggle is ON, the data will rotate from the rows to the column and vice versa. This function is only available if the Details toggle is OFF—when Details toggle is ON, the Transpose toggle will be greyed out and unclickable.
- Run or generate the report.
- Click Actions to Export or Save As to make a copy and customize the report.
How to make a copy and customize (Save As function)
Create a new report by using one of the Cloudbeds Reports. You will be able to add or remove column and filters from the report.
This function is available to Cloudbeds Insights pilot properties and their users only.
- Click Actions and select Save As (make a copy).
- Add a new Report Name.
- Select a folder to save the report.
- Type one ore more tags inside the field. Every time you type a tag, end it with a comma (,) (example: reservations,).
Make sure the tag appears in blue — it means that it was successfully added to the field.
- Update the description (if needed).
- Click Create.
- Customize the report by adding or removing the fields in Table Outline or modifying the Filters.
Once you finish creating your report:
- Drag and drop the fields to re-organize them.
- Remove the selected columns / rows or columns groups by clicking on the x icon.
- Drag and drop the columns to the right or left to re-organize them (only applicable when you do not have rows/columns grouped).
- Sort the results — applicable in the detailed view and with columns only. You can toggle between ascending and descending by clicking on the triangles in the headers.
- Save changes made to the report.
The report with the added tags will be created and saved in the selected folder on Saved Reports page.
You can schedule when a report is run and automatically sent to your inbox at anytime (daily, weekly or monthly) by adding a subscription. Follow the instructions here: Cloudbeds Insights (Pilot) - How to Add a New Subscription (Scheduling)