The invoice is a document issued to your guest outlining all the transactions associated with a reservation, including room rates, payments, adjustments, and additional products sold.
You can generate an invoice to show the guest how much they owe along with a breakdown of all the charges, download the invoice or send it by email to your guest.
Benefits of Invoicing Usage
- Create an invoice of transactions within the guest's folio
- Generate as many invoices in a reservation
- Email invoice(s) to your guest
- Download and print invoices
Advanced Invoicing is an upgraded version of the Invoicing feature. The enhanced functionalities help you streamline the accounting process in your property. Check out more details below.
Advanced Invoicing Benefits
- Prevent duplicate invoices: only transactions that have not been invoiced can be generated in new invoices;
- Invoice your guest separately: invoice any guest from the reservation individually;
- Create Credit Note: easily void invoices if an error had been made or changes need to be done;
- Set invoice status: set invoice to Open, Paid, or Voided;
- Document Email Selection: choose which invoices and credit notes are to be emailed and to which guests;
- Preview invoice: double-check the invoice document before generating it to avoid any error.