Marketplace showcases the top apps and integrations for Cloudbeds. On this page you can:
- Check and filter the list of apps which can be integrated with Cloudbeds PMS
- Learn more about integrations and find each app's support article
- Connect apps to Cloudbeds PMS
- Opt-in for pilot testing new apps
- If you don't see the Marketplace section, your user may not have the necessary permissions to manage. Contact the Property Owner and ask them to enable Marketplace under your user role.
- You can find more info about our technology partners and integration on the Cloudbeds Integrations page.
Marketplace Page Overview
On the Marketplace page you can find all the apps and integrations for Cloudbeds. New apps are added regularly so check this page often.
To access Marketplace:
- Click on Account
- Select Apps & Marketplace
On this page you can:
- Opt-In for Pilot Testing (check Marketplace - How to Become A Test Pilot for Upcoming Integrations)
- Search for a specific app or filter by product/type (see section App Types below)
- Check the information about the app, its type and compatibility
- Click Learn More to open detailed information about the app
On the app page you can:
- Connect App
- Check the app's Support Article provided by its developer
- Learn more about the integration and see a preview of the app's interface
To learn more about installing apps please check this article: How to connect an app to Cloudbeds PMS
App and Integration Types
The apps can be categorized by:
Product: The Cloudbeds software that the app can be integrated with:
- Cloudbeds PMS (ex. Poster, RepUp)
- Booking Engine (ex. Cartstack, The Hotels Network)
- App Type: The features and categories that an app belongs to. One app can have multiple app types.
You may find the list of all applications we integrate with in this article: Marketplace - Apps integrated with Cloudbeds PMS