Marketplace showcases the top apps and integrations for Cloudbeds. On this page you can:
- Check and filter the list of apps which can be integrated with myfrontdesk
- Learn more about integrations and find each app's support article
- Connect apps to myfrontdesk
- Opt-in for pilot testing new apps
Please note that Marketplace is available for Premier and Enterprise customers as a part of their subscription.
If you have myfrontdesk Plus or Essentials package, you will need to upgrade your package to use Marketplace. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your market manager if you'd like to upgrade.
On the Marketplace page you can find all the apps and integrations for Cloudbeds. New apps are added regularly so check this page often.
To access "Marketplace" click Manage (gear icon) and select "Marketplace" under the "Apps and Integrations" section. On this page you can:
1. Opt-In for Pilot Testing (see section How to Become A Test Pilot for Upcoming Integrations below)
2. Search for a specific app or filter by product/type (see section App Types below)
3. Check the information about the app, its type and compatibility
4. Click 'Learn More' to open detailed information about the app
On the app page you can:
5. Install and connect an App
6. Check the app's Support Article provided by its developer
7. Learn more about the integration and see a preview of the app's interface
To learn more about installing apps please check this article: Connect an app to myfrontdesk
The apps can be categorized by:
Product: The Cloudbeds software that the app can be integrated with:
- myfrontdesk (ex. Poster, RepUp)
- mybookings (ex. Cartstack, The Hotels Network)
- App Type: The features and categories that an app belongs to. One app can have multiple app types.
Be the first to try new apps and integrations when they become available! Sign up to participate in early testing.
To check which apps are looking for pilot testers and request to become a test pilot please follow these steps:
1. Open Marketplace
2. Click "Opt-In for Pilot Testing"
3. Select any general categories of apps you're interested in
4. Select any specific apps
5. Click "Save and Opt-In"
Your request will be reviewed. If your account is a good fit, that app's team will contact you when they're ready to proceed with further steps.
Marketplace is available for Premier and Enterprise customers as a part of their subscription.
If you have myfrontdesk Plus or Essentials package, you will need to upgrade your package to use Marketplace.
Please suggest a new app or integration on our Idea Board: Suggest a new app or integration.
To troubleshoot the issue, the user needs to identify where it comes from: Cloudbeds or app/partner. Most of the apps listed on the Marketplace are build to us integrations, which means that in order to identify and resolve an issue you need to contact that app's support team first.
For detailed information please check this guide: Apps & Integrations Troubleshooting
Please note that any questions about creating an account on a third-party app should be sent to that app's support team.