In order to edit your Name, Username or Password you must first log into your account.
If you can't access your account, please follow this guide "I can't access my account, how do I reset my password?".
Where to edit Name, Username, and Password
1. Login to myfrontdesk and click on the user icon on top right
2. Click on 'My User Profile'
Proceed to the below sections for specific instructions on how to edit your Name, User Name, and Password.
Please take note of your changes, as they will be asked next time you access the system.
1. On My User Profile page click 'Edit System Password'
2. Type your current password
3. Type new password
4. Retype/confirm new password
5. Click 'SAVE'
If you forgot your current password - please follow the instructions in this article: "I can't access my account, how do I reset my password?"
Note: Whenever your credentials (name, email or password) are updated, the system will ask you to enter the 2 Factor Authentication code the next time you login even using the same device.