If you forget your Cloudbeds login or password, you can reset it.
This article shows how to reset your Cloudbeds PMS password and how to solve issues that may occur during password reset.
- Password reset link works only one time
- Once sent, the link is only valid for 15 minutes
- If you request a password reset and then request it again, the link in the first email becomes invalid
How to Reset Password
- Navigate to www.cloudbeds.com and click the login link on the top right of your screen.
- Under the fields for email and password click on Forgot your password? Click Here
- Enter your Cloudbeds account email and click SUBMIT (this should be the email you have used to login or your user email).
- Password Reset Email will be sent to your email.
If something went wrong and you need to request new password reset, you must wait 5 minutes before requesting it again, otherwise, you will receive may reset links that could be expired.
- Check the mailbox for the email entered previously and then click the Change Password button.
- Once redirected to the page to set a new password, enter a new password and confirm it
- Click Change Password
Your Password must be strong and have the following security parameters:
- At least 8 alphanumeric characters
- At least 1 upper-case letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character
- Can not be same as the email
- Can not be same as the credit card password
- Can not be the same a one of the 4 previous used passwords
- Can not contain first or last name
- Can not be a commonly used password
We can not share the list of commonly used passwords which are restricted for usage - it would allow attackers to know which passwords to skip. We reserve the right to change that list at any time.
This list includes the top 100,000 most common passwords and we continue to update the list over time.
The word Cloudbeds and its variations are considered unsafe. The system will not allow the creation of a password that includes any of these words.
Examples of variations:
- If the password was reset successfully, you will see the following notification
- Click Back to login and enter your email and the new password.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find an email in your Inbox folder, check your Spam, Trash or other mailbox folders for non-filtered messages. Search the email in your mailbox using keywords Cloudbeds Change Password.
If you marked Cloudbeds emails as spam several times, our mailing system may no longer send emails to you. Contact our support team to remove your address from our blocked list.
If you requested many passwords reset links, the emails probably became "nested/combined" on your inbox - Check the latest email and click the three dots icon to show the trimmed message which contains the current valid password reset link.
Issue: If you have attempted to reset the password several times and received "Password reset request has expired" error when clicking the link in an email, the reason can be the following:
- You requested a password reset (email #1).
- Your email system had issues or was slow at the time the reset link was requested to be sent, as a result the email delivery was delayed.
- You requested a reset again (can only be done after 15 minutes), and the email #2 with reset link was sent.
- The email #1 was delivered to you but the link in it is expired (because there was a new reset request).
- The email #2 was delayed and you requested the password reset again (email #3) ....
Solution: Before attempting to reset the password again, wait 20-30 min, check your mailbox (spam, trash folders), refresh mailbox several times and try to re-login to your mailbox. It can be that the email with the working link isn't yet delivered and you are clicking on an old link which becomes expired when you request another reset.
Only the latest email contains valid reset link - Check the last email, click the three dots icon to show the trimmed message which contains the current valid password reset link.
Cloudbeds is using Okta - our identity provider.
Okta is ‘the world’s leading identity solution’ and is a trusted third-party solution used by more than 15,000 global brands. It is our partner and it runs behind the scenes and manages passwords and user authentication process.