The My Profile section includes all the details about your Cloudbeds PMS user, such as name and email address.
This article explains how to edit your user profile information.
Learn more about Users and Roles
Profile - My Info
In the Account Details, users can find the following sections:
- My info: Including your name, email address and the options to change your password or reset the Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Preferences: Such as the Application Language
Edit your User Information
- In your Account Details tab, click on Edit
- Edit your current email address by adding the new one
- Click Save
- For security reasons, the system will require a password confirmation when you request to update the email address. All of your modified open sessions will be terminated once the change is done.
- Click to Confirm
Take note of your changes, as they will be asked next time you access the system.
- In your Account Details tab, click on Change Password
- The system will show a pop up with instructions to change your password with the password email that will be sent to the registered email address. Click on Reset to receive the password email
If you forgot your current password, follow the instructions in this article: I can't access my account, how do I reset my password?"
Your password must be strong and have the following security parameters:
- At least 8 alphanumeric characters
- At least 1 upper-case letter
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character
- Can not be same as your email
- Can not be same as the credit card password
- Can not be the same a one of the 4 (four) previously used passwords
Profile - Cloudbeds Labs
Be part of the upcoming experimental features of your Cloudbeds PMS. Cloudbeds Labs offers you the possibility to test these features in your own account, and also customize your navigation experience based on your specific needs and requirements.
Testing experimental features allows users to offer and send us feedback, but note that it does not guarantee that the features will be fully implemented in Cloudbeds PMS.
Select the sections that you would like to view in your default page by activating the toggle, selecting your preferred option from the drop-down menu, and then clicking to Try it: