To connect your exising Expedia account to myfrontdesk follow the instructions below. Keep in mind that myfrontdesk will not import past reservations from before Expedia was connected as a distribution channel. These must be added manually as "third-party" reservations.
All of your rates and room types must be setup in myfrontdesk before requesting for your channel to use myallocator. Do not perform these instructions until you are at the end of the distribution setup stage and ready to go live.
1. Login to your Expedia partner central portal (Expedia Extranet)
2. Hover over “Rates and Inventory”
3. Click on “Expedia QuickConnect Settings
4. Locate and select myfrontdesk's channel manager "myallocator" in the drop-down list.
5. Make sure that both “Availability and rates” and “Booking retrieval” are checked
6. Click Submit
7. Wait for the email from myallocator confirming the connection
You should this email receive within one business day. That email will contain instructions and next steps to complete the setup process.