On System Notification Preferences page, you may select which system notifications should be sent out and to whom. They include:
- Reservation Notifications
- Payment Processing Notifications
- Drawer Closure Summary Notifications
System Notifications Types and When They are Sent Out
Reservation Notifications are sent out to email address(es) added as recipient in System Notification Preferences. Check out: How to manage System Notification Preferences
They notify you when there is:
- New Reservation Received
- Reservation Cancelled
- Reservation Modified (modification from OTA)
- Modification to Reservation with Unmapped Rooms
No Shows Auto-Reported to Booking.com
- This option will only be displayed if the feature "Report No Show reservations from myfrontdesk" is enabled. Learn more: How to report No Show reservations to the channels from myfrontdesk
These notifications will be sent out:
- when creating/confirming/cancelling a reservation from a system and clicking Confirm and Email Guest / Cancel and Email Guest.
- on behalf of certain channels (OTAs) only: Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelbeds, TripAdvisor, Reconline, Agoda), other OTAs are responsible in sending the reservation notification to you.
- if a booking for an unmapped room is imported
- for reservations coming from the Booking Engine, mybookings (new reservation received).
- always in the Property Language.