There are two levels of system language on Cloudbeds:
- Property Language - The application language configured for the property and the default language configured for new user accounts added to the property.
User Application Language - The individual language setting for Property Users and Organization Users. Each user can also change their application language to be different than the property language if needed.
This article will show you how to change the language for both levels.
Only users with permission granted to edit the Hotel Profile can change the property language.
- Go to Manage in the top right corner
- Click on Property Configuration section, and navigate to General System Settings
- Choose the language from the drop-down menu by in the Application Language section
Currently, only the following language settings are available on myfrontdesk:
- Italian (Beta)
- German (Beta)
- French (Beta)
Changing the property language will not change the user application language once the user has selected their preferred User Application Language.
The Property Language will only apply to new users and for any existing user account which is configured to use the same language as the Property Language.
User Application Language
- Click on the user icon on the top right corner
- Go to My User Profile
- Choose the language from the drop-down menu by selecting Application Language
- Click Save
This action will only change the language of your user account
As an Organization User, you have access to multiple properties in an organization. Updating your user application language in one account will automatically update your individual language setting in the rest of your property accounts under the organization.