Please follow the instruction on this article to cancel your account.
Please note that Cloudbeds team is unable to cancel your account for you, but you can cancel it within the system using the instructions below.
1. In myfrontdesk click user icon and select 'Billing Portal'
2. Click Account > Cancel Account
3. Read carefully the notification and click 'I Agree' (this action DOES NOT requests cancellation)
If you have a group of properties under the same Billing account and you would not like to cancel all of them, go ahead and specify which members of your group you are planning to cancel.
4. Answer all the questions
5. Click 'Confirm account cancellation'
Before you go..
- After your request is processed you will no longer be able to log into the application. Take care to export any data you want to keep before clicking "Confirm account cancellation".
- All connections to third-party systems will be deactivated.
- All inventory updates to channels will stop.
- You will also need to deactivate connection to myfrontdesk/myallocator from within the channels' extranets
You can always re-activate the account by logging in with your credentials to Cloudbeds. You will be redirected to your billing portal where you can re-enable the account.