Cloudbeds has partnered with TrustYou to provide hoteliers with support on their journey to better hotel reputation. Trustyou is part of Marketplace feature which requires Cloudbeds Premier plan or higher/equivalent.
TrustYou Stars Lite is the guest satisfaction survey solution that enables hotels to positively improve their online reputation. For more information about Trustyou check out their website: http://www.trustyou.com/
This tutorial will explain how to connect with TrustYou from your Cloudbeds account.
- An active subscription to myfrontdesk is required for this integration
- TrustYou is a technology partner integration. For support with their software and to upgrade or cancel your TrustYou account, please contact the TrustYou Support Team directly
- Due to the differences between platforms, the only email language will be English (since we don't send language data, they will always default to english, thereby preventing the chance of any other languages to be used)
If you don't have a TrustYou account, enter a few details and a new TrustYou account will be created for you.
You will be redirected to your account
You will receive the welcome email with your new username and ability to set a password. If you ever disconnect the apps make sure you use these credentials to access your TrustYou account.
If you lose access to your TrustYou account please contact TrustYou support. Cloudbeds doesn't see or in any way control your account credentials.
Some Cloudbeds accounts may not be compatible with TrustYou. Here are a few reasons this may occur along with solutions from TrustYou:
- Overlapping customers: Hotels which already have TrustYou accounts will need to contact the TrustYou support team directly so that they can find the best way to connect them.
- Unmatchable customers: Demo accounts are not compatible with TrustYou.
- Suspended customers: Cloudbeds accounts which no longer have an active subscription will also have their TrustYou account suspended as well.
- Customers that use only our booking engine: TrustYou can pull reservation info from only reservations that have status checked out on a day of checkout.
For additional questions about TrustYou and their software, please contact the TrustYou support team
In case you wish to disconnect TrustYou from your Cloudbeds account please follow these steps:
Navigate to Manage tab
- Scroll down till to Manage Apps and click on it
- Click on Disconnect
To deactivate your TrustYou account please contact TrustYou support at firstname.lastname@example.org