Some Cloudbeds accounts may not be compatible with TrustYou. Here are a few reasons this may occur along with solutions from TrustYou:
- Overlapping customers: Hotels which already have TrustYou accounts will need to contact the TrustYou support team directly so that they can find the best way to connect them.
- Unmatchable customers: Demo accounts are not compatible with TrustYou.
- Suspended customers: Cloudbeds accounts which no longer have an active subscription will also have their TrustYou account suspended as well.
- Customers that use only our booking engine: TrustYou can pull reservation info from only reservations that have status checked out on a day of checkout.
Error: 'Sorry, We Couldn't Sign You into TrustYou'
This error is common for properties who are trying to connect their Cloudbeds PMS account with TrustYou Stars while signing into the account:
When you see this message it means that for some reason TrustYou had not been able to set up the hotel in their database originally. Take the following steps:
- Email TrustYou success team at: email@example.com and ask them to set up your property in their database.
- Make sure to provide your Cloudbeds PMS ID.
- Ask TrustYou to check with engineers the reason why the error occurred and they will investigate possible reasons.