This article will walk you through the process of connecting a website or application to myfrontdesk.
Please note that Marketplace is available for Premier and Enterprise customers as a part of their subscription.
If you have myfrontdesk Plus or Essentials package - you will need to upgrade your package to use Marketplace.
- In myfrontdesk open Marketplace
- Search for an app you want to connect, click 'Learn More'
3. On App preview click 'Connect App'
- Before connecting the app you need to create an account with the third-party
- Click 'Support Article' if you're connecting for the first time to read how to create an account on the third-party, learn about connection process and check the integration details
4. Clicking 'Connect App' will bring you to authorization page, which will show you the list of permissions the app wants to access
To confirm the connection click 'Approve'
5. When connecting some apps you will need to login to that app to finish the connection:
The application is now connected.
You can check it by reloading app page in myfrontdesk Marketplace, you will see 'Login' button instead of 'Connect app':
You can also check the apps connected and connection details on "Manage Apps" page in myfrontdesk: