Registration Cards allow you to have a physical record of a guest's accommodation information for non-digital storage.
While your guest's information is also stored electronically in the Reservations section of Cloudbeds PMS, registration cards are also a great way to double-check information or receive details you may not have asked for during the booking process. It also allows you to accept a signed signature from the guest.
Access Registration Cards
- Click on the Account icon
- Go to Settings
- Under the Property Configuration menu, click on Registration Cards
Manage Registration Cards
The Registration Cards section allows you to:
- Preview your current registration card.
- Change language and default language when setting Registration Cards
- Edit the header image (See more below)
- Edit informational fields. Once you click Edit fields you have the following editing options:
- Drag the different fields to rearrange their order on your Registration Card
- Modify Registration Cards fields. This option allows to add more fields or remove unnecessary ones.
- Click on Save to apply your changes.
- Add custom text (Terms and Conditions) in different languages, if needed.
- Edit footer text in different languages, if needed.
For the header image in the Registration Cards, only jpg, jpeg, png and gif formats are currently allowed.
The image must be 600 x 80 pixels. We recommend using a transparent gif or png for the best possible image quality.
- Click on ADD IMAGE
- Click on Upload Image
- Click to browse hard drive and select your image. You can also drag and drop your files in this screen.
- Click Done
- Save and Continue
- Click Save
- The new image will appear in the Registration Card header
The following steps will print the Registration Card only for the primary guest.
- Access the needed reservation and click on on Actions
- Choose Print Registration Cards
- Select the language to print the guest's Registration Card
In order to print registration cards for all today's arrivals at once, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the main Menu
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click on the Print Reg Cards button
- Select the preferred language.
- Click Ok. A document will be created with all the registration cards for today's arrivals containing the main guest of each reservation.
- It is recommended to add Cloudbeds to the list of secured websites in McAfee extension (if you use one) or other security extensions if you use any.
- Disable the McAfee extension in Chrome (if it is used)
- Enable the feature "Download PDF file instead of automatically opening them" in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More Settings
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents
- Turn on Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome