This article shows you how to pay for your Cloudbeds account, and also covers the various options you have for payment.
The Property Owner has access to the billing portal by default. The rest of the users can be given access to the billing portal on the "Roles" page.
Check this article to learn more: Roles and Permissions
We accept the following payment methods:
We accept the following PayPal payment options:
- Credit Cards
- Bank Account Transfer
- PayPal Smart Connect
1 - It is currently not possible to pay Cloudbeds via "PayPal Direct" using your PayPal balance. Instead, you must set up one of the following options: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or PayPal Smart Connect.
2 - Currently, PayPal doesn't accept all currencies.
The Currencies Accepted are AUD, BRL, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, USD.
A SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) is the standard across Europe for the collection of funds between a debtor (payer) and the creditor (payee).
Supported Currency: Euro
Supported Countries: Aland Islands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Runion, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City
Please visit the following article to setup this payment method: SEPA Direct Debit
If a Bank Transfer payment is your only option, be aware that they are slow, expensive and can cause delays in updating your account.
Please take a moment to review all of our automatic payment options above that are fast and easy.
- We highly recommend that you use an automatic payment method in our new Billing Portal
- This is not recommended as it increases processing time and also most banks take fees out of your bank transfer.
- We require a minimum of 3 months for bank transfer payments. We have quarterly, six or yearly payment cycles available
- All transactions for myfrontdesk are deposited to the parent company Digital Arbitrage Inc. (formally MX2 Solutions Ltd.)
It is critical that you follow the steps below, otherwise, your myfrontdesk account may expire!
You must send the bank transfer at least 1 week prior to your expiration date.
- Under the Payment Details section, choose Wire Transfer Manual as your payment method
If this payment method is not available on your account, please contact email@example.com and we will enable it for you
- Carefully check all the billing instructions
- Click on 'Continue'
4. Once you complete the bank transfer, please send the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without the receipt, we are not able to update your account accordingly and it might result in account expiration.
5. When the full amount has been received and verified by our partner, the funds will be added to your account.
A note about IBAN
It is common for many banks to use the IBAN format, but United States banks do not have IBAN accounts (you can confirm this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number).
Even if your bank uses and requires an IBAN to receive or transfer funds, the IBAN is not required to transfer funds to our bank.
Please take this information to your local bank, and they can assist you in performing the bank transfer without the IBAN.