A SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) is the standard across Europe for the collection of funds between a debtor (payer) and the creditor (payee).
How does it work?
By adding the IBAN to our system, we will automatically charge the Cloudbeds subscription directly to your bank account.
This is available for all payment cycles set in the account.
Supported Currency: Euro
- European Union (local restrictions may apply)
- United Kingdom (EUR (€) currency only)
How to enable SEPA Direct Debit on Billing Portal
Log in to the Cloudbeds Billing Portal:
- Click user icon and select Billing Portal
- In the Billing Portal click Account
- Select Billing Information
- Scroll down to Payment Details and click Edit
- Select SEPA Direct Debit option
- Fill out the mandatory fields: Account Owner name / Bank Name and IBAN
- Read the message carefully and tick the box to authorize Cloudbeds and our payment service provider to charge your payment method for any due, past and future invoices immediately.
- Click Save