ACH is an electronic fund transfer made between banks and credit unions across what is called the Automated Clearing House network.
By connecting your bank account to our system and authorizing the payment from us, we will automatically charge the Cloudbeds subscription directly to your bank account.
- This payment method is available for all payment cycles set in the account.
- Supported Currency: USD
- Supported Country: United States
How to enable ACH Direct Debit on Billing Portal
- Billing Portal
- In the Billing Portal click Account
- Select Billing Information
- Scroll down to Payment Details and click Edit
- Select ACH - Direct Debit option
- Read the message carefully and tick the box to authorize Cloudbeds and our payment service provider to charge your payment method for any due, past and future invoices immediately.
- Select your bank
- You will be redirected to your bank login page. Log in to your bank account and complete the payment method setup.