This article covers a list of payment options you can use to pay your Cloudbeds Account. If you need to change your current payment method, follow the instructions in this article: Making changes to your Billing Account
We accept the following payment methods:
We accept the following Credit Cards for payment:
- American Express (except for ARS, BRL, COP and INR)
- Diners Club (can only be charged in USD)
- JCB (can only be charged in USD)
- Discover (can only be charged in USD)
We accept the following PayPal payment options:
- Credit Cards
- Bank Account Transfer
- PayPal Smart Connect
1 - It is currently not possible to pay Cloudbeds via "PayPal Direct" using your PayPal balance. Instead, you must set up one of the following options: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or PayPal Smart Connect.
A SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) is the standard across Europe for the collection of funds between a debtor (payer) and the creditor (payee).
Supported Currency: Euro
- European Union (local restrictions may apply)
- United Kingdom (EUR (€) currency only)
Please visit the following article to setup this payment method: SEPA Direct Debit
An ACH is an electronic fund transfer made between banks and credit unions across what is called the Automated Clearing House network.
Supported Currency: USD
Supported Country: United States
Visit the following article to setup this payment method: Cloudbeds Billing Portal - ACH Direct Debit
If a Bank Transfer payment is your only option, be aware that they are slow, expensive and can cause delays in updating your account.
Please take a moment to review all of our automatic payment options above that are fast and easy.
- We highly recommend that you use an automatic payment method in our new Billing Portal
- This is not recommended as it increases processing time and also most banks take fees out of your bank transfer.
- We require a minimum of 3 months for bank transfer payments. We have quarterly, six or yearly payment cycles available
- All transactions for Cloudbeds PMS are deposited to the parent company Digital Arbitrage Inc. (formally MX2 Solutions Ltd.)
- You must send the bank transfer at least 1 week prior to your expiration date.
- Specify your invoice ID in the description of the payment when sending a transfer.
If you want to have Wire Transfer Manual as a payment method on your account, please contact email@example.com and we will enable it for you.
In order to see BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Cloudbeds PMS account and click on the user icon
- Select Billing Portal
- You will see all the payment details once you access Billing Portal
Bank transfer information will only be available for you if you have chosen Bank Transfer as you payment method.
Once you complete the bank transfer, please send the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without the receipt, we are not able to update your account accordingly and it might result in account expiration.
When the full amount has been received and verified by our partner, the funds will be added to your account.
A note about IBAN
It is common for many banks to use the IBAN format, but United States banks do not have IBAN accounts (you can confirm this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number).
Even if your bank uses and requires an IBAN to receive or transfer funds, the IBAN is not required to transfer funds to our bank.
Please take this information to your local bank, and they can assist you in performing the bank transfer without the IBAN.