This feature requires the Cloudbeds Plus plan or higher/equivalent.
This article will walk you through the House Account functionality in Myfrontdesk by Cloudbeds. On the House Account page you may create multiple House Accounts that enable users to register transactions for items that are NOT connected to any specific room, guest, or reservation.
Check this article to learn how to add a payment or refund to a House Account - Adding payment/refund to House Account
Check this article to learn how to add or adjust a charge in a House Account - Adding/Adjusting Charge in House Account
This functionality allows you create multiple House Accounts, which enable users to register transactions that are not connected to any specific room, guest, or reservation.
- For example: There's a bar in your property that is open to your guests and to people not staying with you. When someone is ordering an item that cannot be added to reservation or is ordered by a person who isn't staying in your hotel - you may add the item to House Account
- You may also add a refund, adjustment, tax, or room revenue that is not related to any reservation. The table with payments, adjustments, voids and refund is very easy to filter and the transactions are displayed in different colors according to their type
- It is possible to filter the data added and export the report generated
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
-You can not delete a House Account. Users with the specific permission enabled may only close the account.
-If you have payment processing connected, you are able to charge or refund the credit card used for a purchase added to the house account
-At the moment House Account functionality is not designed to register accounts payable/suppliers (water/electricity bills, staff salary, etc.)
1. Go to House Account tab on the top of the screen
2. Click 'New House Account' button
3. Enter House Account title
4. Select whether you want to make the house account available only for your user:
If this checkbox is selected, only you will be able to access this house account. None of the other users will be able to view this account.
5. Click 'Add House Account'
The house account will appear on House Account page.
6. Click pencil icon 'Edit' to edit the house account name
7. Edit House Account name
8. Click 'Save'
1. Go to House Account page and click on House Account
2. Click 'Status' button and choose 'Open' to open the account or 'Closed' to close it
You may search for a House Account using the filter on the House Accounts page. Just click Filter status and select the status of the account you're looking for: