The Adjustment report allows users to view all of the adjustment transactions posted for a specific time period. This report should be very similar to the Transactions Report, but will show only the transactions that are adjustments.
Property owner has access to Financial Reports by default. Other users must be granted permission inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu.
- Click Reports.
- Select Financial Reports.
- Click Adjustments.
Filter the report by:
- Res #, Room #, Guest Name, House Account: Note you can also leave this section blank to generate a report.
- From Date To Date: Use this filter to select the start and end date you want to report to begin/stop.
- User: This filter can be modified to only show 1 or all users. It defaults to ALL users.
- Description: In this section, you can select the various payment types/charges that will be used for determining which reservations will appear on the report.
- Status: Use this section to select the reservation status you want to generate the report. It defaults to ALL status.
Type: Use this filter to sort out different transaction types. Those transaction types are as follows:
- Reservations: Transactions in a reservation
- House Accounts: Transactions in a house account
- Group Profile: Transactions in a group profile (only if you have Groups feature enabled).
- Click Apply to generate the report.
- User: User who made the transaction.
- Date/Time: Date and time the transaction was posted.
- Room: Guest's room.
- Name: Guest's name.
- Surname: Guest's surname.
- Res#: Reservation number.
- TRN.Code: Transaction code.
- Description: Transaction description.
- Check-in: Check-in date.
- Check-out: Check-out date.
- Status: Reservation status.
- Note: Note added when posting an adjustment.
- QTY: Quantity.
Debit: Charges. There are 2 types of numbers that can appear in this section:
- Nominal in red with minus (-) symbol: represents an adjustment made on a charge (adjust charge) or a discount.
- Nominal in black: represents a void on an adjustment (void transaction).
- Credit: Payments.