This report is located in the Financial Reports section. The Adjustment report allows users to view all of the adjustment transactions posted for a specific time period. This report should be very similar to the Transactions Report, but will show only the transactions that are an adjustment.
1. Navigate to Reports > Financial Reports > Adjustments
2. When opening up the report you can filter by:
- Res #, Room #, Guest Name, House Account: Please note you can also leave this section blank to generate a report.
- From Date To Date: Use this filter to select the START and END date you want to report to begin/stop
- User: This filter can be modified to only show 1 or all users. It defaults to ALL users
- Description: In this section, you can select the various payment types/charges that will be used for determining which reservations will appear on the report.
- Status: Use this section to select the reservation status you want to generate the report. It defaults to ALL status.
Type: use this filter to sort out different transaction types. Those transaction types are as follows:
- Reservations - Transactions in a reservation
- House Accounts - Transactions in a house account
- Group Profile - Transactions in a group profile (Only if you have Groups feature enabled)
- Click on Apply to generate the report
- You can send the report by email or export to PDF / Excel
There are 4 types of numbers that can appear under the 'Debit' section:
1. Black-figure within parenthesis: represents a negative adjustment or a discount
2. Normal red figure: represents a positive adjustment or a void on a discount
3. Normal black figure: represents a positive adjustment or a charge
4. Red-figure within parenthesis: represents a negative adjustment or a void on a charge