Cloudbeds is continuously working in improving Cloudbeds PMS. We are happy to share with you another enhancement in the system: the Self-service Cloudbeds API for properties. This article walks you through the steps on how to request access.
If you are a commercial technology company, the information in this article doesn't apply to you. Read our Technology Partner API Integration Guide.
This feature can also be purchased as an add-on for Essentials and Plus packages. If you are interested in Self-Service API, follow the guide below.
What is the Self-Service API?
Getting API access allows you to access your account's data programmatically and integrate with your local systems or build extended functionality to advance the guest experience.
Step 1 - Request access to Cloudbeds API
Submit an API Access form by following the steps below:
- Open Manage tab
- Click on API Credentials under Apps and Integrations menu
- Click on Submit API Access Form
- Fill out the form
- Click Submit Form to get API access
- Cloudbeds Billing team will reach out to you to inform the pricing options (if applicable) and confirm your request.
Step 2 - After Getting Access
- Click on +New Credentials
- Add a unique name for the API key set (ex. Green Parrot Website Plugin).
- Provide descriptive context as you may have many API key sets in the future
- Add the Integration type
- Redirect URI - redirects the user after the authorization step of the third-party application authentication procedure
Now you have your pair of property API credentials.