Admins can set the default folders for the Guest Chat tab, as well as manage folders by adding/removing them from the platform.
- Go to the Company tab inside Whistle
- Select the Guest Chat Folders section
- Under Add Folder, Enter new Folder Name
- Click Submit
Edit Default Folder
Under Default Folder, click the arrow to select your Default Folder.
New messages without a folder will automatically be added to this folder.
Click the X button next to the guest chat folder name to remove
- Users must have this specific folder permission to have access to the chat folders created in Whistle.
- The folder permissions need to be added to each user in the system according to the folders their roles should have access to.
- You may add Guest Chats Folders to each user in the Users page: