All the reports that have been created or edited and saved by users can be accessed on Saved Reports page. This article shows you how to find, edit or delete your saved reports.
Property Owner has access to Cloudbeds Insights by default. Other users needs to be granted access to Cloudbeds Insights by the Property Owner inside Roles. Learn more:Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu
- Go to Reports
- Select Cloudbeds Insights
How to find a report
- Go to Saved Report
If the report was saved in a specific folder, click the dropdown icon and select the folder. Learn more about folders: Cloudbeds Insights - How to Create Folders
- Search a report by using the search bar or filters.
- Report Types: Category of the report.
- Created By: User who created the report.
- Tags: Search for reports with specific tag(s).
- Select how many entries to show at once.
- Click the sign (>) to reach the next page and check other reports.
- Open the report by clicking the report title
How to edit or delete reports
- Click the three-dots icon.
- Edit gives you option to update the report name, folder, tags, and description. If you need to modify the report see: How can I modify a report once it's saved?
- Delete a report —this action cannot be undone.