With Cloudbeds Insights, you can create your own reports and get the exact data you need. Fields, filter logic, summarization levels, sorting and columns can all be configured to meet your preferences.
On your Saved Reports page, you can find all the reports that have been created and saved.
Property owner has access to Data Insight by default. Other users must be granted permission inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Permissions
- Click Menu
- Go to Reports
- Select Cloudbeds Insights
- Click Saved Reports. All reports created will be saved in Saved Report.
If you chose a specific folder when saving a report, they will be available in that folder to, click the dropdown icon to open the folder. Learn how to create folders: Cloudbeds Insights - How to Create Folders
- Search a report by using the search bar or filters:
- Click the report title to view the report.
- Click the three-dots icon to edit or delete the report.
- Edit gives you option to update the report name, folder, tags, and description. If you need to modify the report see section: How to modify a report once it's saved
- If you delete a report, it cannot be undone.
- Click New Report to create a new custom report. Follow the instructions here: Cloudbeds Insights (Pilot) - How to Create Your Own Reports Option 2: Create from scratch
- Open the report
- Make an adjustment as needed by adding or removing columns in the table outline or filter rules.
- Save the report.