The monthly statement lists all credit card transactions submitted to your merchant account including payments, refund, chargebacks and fees charged for merchants using Cloudbeds Payments.
The previous month's statements will be available in the system on the 10th of every month.
The Property Owner has access to Monthly Statements by default. The additional users can be given permission to access by the Property Owner inside Roles. Learn more: Roles and Privileges
- Click Menu.
- Go to Reports.
- Select Payments Reports.
- Click Monthly Statements.
- Total Submitted Count (YTD): Sum of the whole count of payments submitted year to date.
- Total Refunded Count (YTD): Sum of the whole count of refunds submitted year to date.
- Total Net Amount (YTD): Total payments minus (-) refunds year to date.
- Filter the statements by year or month.
- Click Apply.
The table displays:
- Created: Date the statement was created. Click the icon to sort the order.
- Description: Statement description.
- Submitted: Submitted payments count.
- Submitted amount: Submitted payments amount.
- Refunds: Submitted refunds count.
- Refund amount: Submitted refunds amount.
- Net amount: Payments minus (-) refunds.
- Click Gear icon to:
- Export to .PDF
How the figures are compiled
The figures used to compile the Monthly Statement are the amounts paid out during the period of the statement i.e. one month.
The payout at the beginning of the month may include some payments that were processed at the end of the previous month. Likewise, some of the payments processed at the very end of the period and not paid out in the same month, will appear on the following month's Monthly Statement.
When comparing the Monthly Statement with the Payment Processing Report, you may see a discrepancy because of this. The payout might include not only the transactions from previous months but in theory and very rarely transactions from any past dates.
If you have any questions about your monthly statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.