CVC Corp is the largest travel and tourism group in the Americas, made up of business units that operate with different brands in the segments of vacation and leisure travel, business travel, as well as language courses and cultural exchanges in the exterior.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Dorms are not supported by CVC: Meaning, dorms will not be taken into account during the listing creation process.
- Number of rooms required to connect to CVC: 15 to 20 rooms and larger properties.
Property types accepted: Only the property types below can be eligible to connect to CVC:
- Bed and Breakfast
Property requirements: Once the account is created, CVC considers the following information during their review. For more details about these requirements, reach out to the CVC Support Team directly.
- Recreational areas
- Rooms with air Conditioning or fan
- Maintenance quality (painting, possible infiltration)
- Mattress quality
- Water supply quality
Step 1 - Getting Started
I do not have a CVC account yet
- Reach out to the CVC Support Team and request the connection activation with Cloudbeds Channel Manager.
- Refer to this section and follow the instructions to Create a New CVC Listing in Cloudbeds PMS.
Creating the account via Cloudbeds into CVC, does not automatically allow the property to sell on CVC. This requires an operational and commercial review process from CVC side and its corresponding approval.
I already have a CVC account
- Contact the CVC Support/Contract Team to request a switch your existing channel manager to the new connectivity via Cloudbeds.
- Once the confirmation and approval from CVC is received, Create a New Listing on Cloudbeds PMS with the steps below.
Create a new CVC listing in Cloudbeds PMS
- Access your Property Profile tab to ensure that images, description, property address and contact email are correct.
- If you wish to sell Rate Plans on CVC (for example: Bed and Breakfast or Non Refundable rates), make sure that those are created on your Cloudbeds PMS account before selecting Create new account on CVC. Learn more: Advanced Channel Rates - How to Sync Rate Plans to Distribution Channels (OTAs)?
- The account will be created via Cloudbeds, but reviewed by CVC.
- Click on Manage (gear icon)
- Go to the Channels page
- Search for CVC and click on the Not Setup
- Click on Create New Listing. This will create a complete new account on CVC if you have completed the Property Profile page in Cloudbeds PMS
- Ensure that the listed fields are correctly populated in Cloudbeds PMS
- Read and accept the CVC Terms and Conditions
- Click Continue
- Click on Finish
- The CVC Team will contact you after the listing is created and the final review of the commercial details (such as method of payment, commission, etc.) is completed.
- You will also receive the Cadastro de hotel form below (in Portuguese), which will need to be sent to the the CVC Support Team that corresponds to your region (See contact information in the Frequently Asked Questions section). CVC will assist you in case you have any questions related to this contact form.
- If you do not receive any response from CVC in 72 working hours after creating your new account, follow up with the CVC Support Team directly.
- CVC will activate your account to start receiving bookings once this process is completed. A final Refresh should be sent from Cloudbeds following guidelines in Step 2.
Step 2 - Start mapping CVC in Cloudbeds PMS
- The mapping between CVC and Cloudbeds PMS will be already in place. Make sure that everything is correct.
- Follow the steps below to apply any change to your CVC mapping settings.
- On the Channels page, click on Enabled, next to CVC
- Access the Room Mapping step to click on View/Edit
- Select the Channel Accommodation Type from the drop-down menu to match the accommodation type on Cloudbeds PMS
- Go to the Rate Plan Mapping section to click on View/Edit
At least one Channel Rate Plan should be mapped for every configurable accommodation type to avoid overbookings. Learn more about Advanced Channel Rates.
- Click to Configure
- Select the corresponding Rate Plan to map
- Click Save
- Go to the Next Step
- On the Base Rate Adjustment section, click on Adjust all to enter your Base Rate Adjustment. If no Base Rate Adjustments will be applied, click on Continue to skip this step
- Once the adjustment is added, click Apply
- Click on Continue
- Send a Full Refresh to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which features does this channel support?
- Advanced Channel Rates
- Close Day (Stop Sell)
- Minimum length of stay
CVC does not support:
- Closed to Arrival
- Closed to Departure
- Maximum length of stay
- Last-Minute Booking
- Credit Cards
- Per Person Pricing
How can I contact the CVC Support Team?
Properties located in Brazil
|South and Central West
|Caribbean & Mexico||
|South America (Except Brasil)||
|North America (Except Florida) & Canada||
|Exotic Products (Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and other countries outside Latin America & Europe)||