Advanced Channel Rates allows users to sync multiple rate plans on your Cloudbeds PMS to multiple rate plans on a channel. In case you want to deactivate or edit a synced rate plan, check the details below.
More details about Advanced Channel Rates, check How to Sync Rate Plans to Distribution Channels.
How to edit synced rate plan price
The system doesn't allow you to edit a derived rate plan because it will override the rate plan rule. To do it so, you can:
- Visit the Rate Plans & Packages tab
- Click to Edit the package
- Update the percentage or amount previously configured
Since this is a derived rate plan (meaning, the rate plan is derived from your Base Rate), you can update the Base Rate through out Availability Matrix.
Once you do that, the derived rate plan will be automatically recalculated.
If it's a non-derived rate plan, you have 2 options:
Option 1 - When only a few days need to be changed
- Access Availability Matrix and search for the desired rate plan
- Edit the package rate directly on the Availability Matrix table
Option 2 - Global Change
- Access Rate Plans & Packages Page
- Click to Edit the Rate Plan
- Scroll down and click to Edit the Interval and update the rates
If you want to delete an interval of an existing rate plan, the availability will be closed to all associated rate plans and the rate plan mapping will be removed (disconnected) on Channel Distribution.
You need to re-map another rate plan for the channels that had this rate plan connected, if you want to keep the availability opened.
To prevent rate plans from being updated on myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds), edit the rate plan and disable the channel mapping option by following the steps below:
- Access the Rate Plans & Package page
- Switch the toggle to OFF (grey) under Active for sources/mybookings column
Switching the toggle to OFF will unmap the rate plan from the channels it was previously mapped to, but all the information which had been previously sent to the channel will still be there. Make sure to access the extranet and delete/deactivate the rate plan from their side as well.