Ambiance is dormakaba’s next-generation software solution meeting your property’s complete access control needs. Web-based and managed through configurable user permissions and secured system access, Ambiance users can manage guests either through the native client or interfaced through your property management system (PMS).
- Integrating Ambiance with Cloudbeds allows you to issue key cards directly from the Cloudbeds reservation page.
- Your check-in process becomes quick and error-proof.
- You can duplicate and replace the key cards on the same screen.
- No need to work in multiple screens for key card coding, which allows for greater control.
- All keycard activity is tracked in the Cloudbeds Activity Log.
Property owner should give each user who needs to issue keys permission under the API Credentials and Integrations section.
- You must have Ambiance already installed on one or multiple Windows computers to make a connection with Cloudbeds PMS.
- Ambiance should be already installed on one or multiple Windows computers and/or a server in the same network.
- Ambiance 2.7.2 or higher
- OS: Windows 8 or higher
- Cloudbeds’ integration will work for any hardware that works with Ambiance. For hardware compatibility please talk to your local DormaKaba sales representative.
- The integration will work with any number of computers in the local network and any number of connected encoder devices.
How to establish the connection
Ambiance is a desktop application and Cloudbeds is a cloud-based application - Cloudbeds Integrator application helps both systems to communicate.
Follow the Connection Guide to install the Cloudbeds Integrator app on your Windows computer to connect Ambiance to Cloudbeds.