Ambiance is dormakaba’s next-generation software solution meeting your property’s complete access control needs. Web-based and managed through configurable user permissions and secured system access, Ambiance users can manage guests either through the native client or interfaced through your property management system (PMS).
- Integrating Ambiance with Cloudbeds allows you to issue key cards directly from the Cloudbeds reservation page.
- Your check-in process becomes quick and error-proof.
- You can duplicate and replace the key cards on the same screen.
- No need to work in multiple screens for key card coding, which allows for greater control.
Property owner should give each user who needs to issue keys permission under the API Credentials and Integrations section.
- You must have Ambiance already installed on one or multiple Windows computers to make a connection with Cloudbeds PMS.
- Ambiance should be already installed on one or multiple Windows computers and/or a server in the same network.
- OS: Windows
- Cloudbeds’ integration will work for any hardware that works with Ambiance. For hardware compatibility please talk to your local DormaKaba sales representative.
- The integration will work with any number of computers in the local network and any number of connected encoder devices.
How to establish the connection
Install the Cloudbeds Integrator app on your Windows computer to connect Ambiance to Cloudbeds. Ambiance is a desktop application and Cloudbeds is a cloud-based application - Cloudbeds Integrator application helps both systems to communicate.
Don’t uninstall the app unless you want to break the connection.