The Payouts Report can be utilized for deposit information and reconciliation for merchants using Cloudbeds Payments.
How to Access Payouts Report
- On your myfrontdesk account, click on Reports
- Access Financial Reports
- Click on Payouts Report
Date - Use this filter to select the START and END date you want to report to begin/stop
Status - Use this filter to select the desired transaction status
Once you selected the desired fields, click on Apply to generate the report
This report displays the following columns
- The date you should see the Payout hit your bank account
- The identifier on each transaction which indicates which Payout the transaction was deposited into
- The status of your Payout. Typically, this column will state PAID.
- If you see FAILED under this column, please contact us at email@example.com as there may be an issue with your bank account.
Total # of Trans
- Summary of how many transactions were in the particular Payout
- Sum of transactions not including fees deducted
- Sum of fees charged
Net Payout Amount
- The amount of your deposit (Gross Amount minus Fees)
Learn about Cloudbeds Payments - Payout Times & Reporting
Exporting the Payout Report
You can see the details of the transactions that make up the Net Payout Amount by clicking on the ID from the Payout ID column.
1. Click on the blue Payout ID link to download the details of the payout.
2. Open the .xlsx file that was downloaded.
The transactions that sum up the Net Payout Amount will now be displayed.