The Payouts Report can be utilized for deposit information and reconciliation for merchants using Cloudbeds Payments.
How to Access Payouts Report
- Click Menu.
- Go to Reports.
- Select Payment Reports.
- Click Payouts Report.
- Use the filter to find your report.
- Date — select the START and END date
Status — select the desired transaction status
- Click Apply to generate the report.
- Payout ID: The identifier of each transaction which indicates which payout the payment was deposited into.
- Payment Date: The date you should see the payout hit your bank account.
- Status: The status of your payout. Typically, this column will state PAID.
If you see FAILED under this column, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be an issue with your bank account.
- Net Amount: The amount of your payout (Gross Amount minus Fees).
- Total # of Trans: Summary of how many transactions were in the particular payout.
- Gross Amount: Sum of all transactions —not including fees deducted.
- Fees: Sum of all the fees charged.
- Click to download the payout details. The file will be downloaded to your computer.
- On your browser, click to open the file.
You will see more details of each transaction in the file. Example: