This article contains the applicable Terms and Conditions during your Onboarding Process. For a General Overview, see the Onboarding - Everything you need to know
Terms and Conditions
- Projected timelines are approximate and may vary by property. On average the setup process takes approximately 2-4 weeks and consists of 3-4 calls.
- Reservation Import is not included in Onboarding, but can be purchased separately.
- Guidance will be provided to configure the settings on external platforms in order to have them correctly integrated with the Cloudbeds system. This service excludes the configuration of OTAs, third-party channels and applications, obtaining information from the property PMS, and changes to property websites.
- Property information must be provided by the customer or by a third-party agent designated by the property owner.
- Property is responsible for adding in their base rates, or providing the correct base rates and intervals for the coach to input. The property owner will need to confirm this data before moving forward with the Onboarding Process.
- Due to our privacy policies, it is the account owner’s responsibility to enter sensitive data into the system. Example: Credit card information.
- Account owner is responsible to verify accuracy of all property data and communicate any changes that need to be made before system Go Live
- Call schedule will be established during the kick-off meeting and can include up to 3-4 calls during the setup stage
- Guidance on system setup and advanced functionality usage will be provided to the primary property contact. Additional training can be purchased separately.
- Onboarding services include maximum setup of up to:
- 10 Rate Plans and Packages
- 5 User Role Types
- 25 User Profiles
- 25 Items/Add-ons
- 50 Reservations Sources
- Cloudbeds supports unlimited records for the above features. Guidance on the features mentioned above will be included to enable customers to add additional records as needed.
Reach out to our Support Team if you have any additional questions.