Cloudbeds believes every lodging business is unique. We have tools for every size and budget to establish and grow. Reach out to our Support Team for more information on each available package.
If you are not yet a Cloudbeds customer, click here to access our Pricing Guide and schedule a Demo.
Stripe is one of the most popular payment processors we connect with. This guide will walk you through the process connecting Stripe to your Cloudbeds PMS.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the UK, Cloudbeds strongly recommends using Stripe to leverage 3D Secure 2.0 for all SCA-impacted payment transactions.
More information about 3D Secure: 3D Secure 2.0 Overview
- Click Account.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Property Configuration, select Payment Options
- You will be on the Credit Card tab.
- Under Payment Gateway section, turn on the toggle to Activate the gateway.
- Choose Live mode.
- Select Stripe in the drop-down menu.
- Click Connect Gateway.
- A new window will pop-up. Enter the login and password of your Stripe account and click Continue.
- On the next screen, make sure you are logged in to the correct account, especially, if you have multiple Stripe and/or Cloudbeds accounts. Then click Connect my Stripe account.
If you entered incorrect credentials, you would receive the below error — if you are certain the credentials are correct, try resetting your Stripe password and try again.
- You will be prompted to authenticate your session with a 6-digit code sent by Stripe to your registered phone number.
We recommend syncing and using the Google Authenticator app on your phone for this step.
Your Stripe account should now be connected to Cloudbeds PMS.
3D Secure Settings
Learn about 3D Secure Settings on Stripe: 3D Secure Card Payments