Allows you to perform a specified action to multiple reservations. This includes checking in reservations simultaneously, checking them out, adding a payment, or deleting them.
2. Select the reservations to update
(1): Filter if you like on what reservations you want to show
(2): This checkbox allows you to select all of the reservations on the current screen
(3): Use the checkbox to select each reservation
(4): Once selected click the bulk action button.
You have 4 Options:
- Check in all the selected reservations
- Check out all the selected reservations.
- NOTE: A warning will appear alerting the property which reservations still have a balance due.
- Add a payment to all selected reservations. You can add either a specific payment amount (ie add $10 to all reservations), or add a payment equivalent to the remaining balance on each reservation (add $10 to reservation 1, $12 to reservation 2, $5 to reservation 3, etc). If Full Remaining Balance is selected, the amount field is not shown.
- Delete all selected reservations
- NOTE: Be careful with this option as this will delete the reservations from the system
Allows you to assign room and see balance dude.
2.3 Add Payments
2.4 Delete Reservations
3. Permissions are respected
All actions performed will respect the user permissions (ie cannot check in a guest unless the full balance due is first collected).