This option allows you to perform a specified action on multiple reservations. This includes checking in reservations simultaneously, checking them out, adding a payment, or deleting them.
Please note that depending on the user's permission you may or may not have the capability to delete reservations or check out a guest with open balance. If you do not have the permissions, please check with the property owner.
For further information about it, please check out this article: Roles and Permissions
Navigate to the Reservations Page
- Use the filters if you want to show specific reservations
- This checkbox allows you to select all of the reservations on the current screen - Use to select each reservation
- Once selected click on the bulk action button
Under the drop-down, you have the following options:
- Check-In - Allows you to assign rooms, see balance due and check in the guest
- Check-Out - Allows you to see the balance due and check out all reservations at once
- Be attentive to the Balance Due before proceeding
- If this option is off under the user's role, the user will not be able to check out reservations without settling the balance due first - Please check further information here: Roles and Permissions
If you have permission and try to check out a reservation that has a balance due, the system will display the following warning.
Add Payments - allows you to add payments to the reservations - You can choose:
- Payment Type
- Custom amount or the full remaining balance
- Which date you would like to post the payment (Created, Arrival, Departure Dates or Select a Custom Date)
The payment will be added to the guest's folio based on your choices
- Delete Reservations - allows you to delete the reservations from the system. Please note that this action can not be undone
- Please note that this action can not be undone
- If the user role has this option off, the user will not see the "Delete Reservation option" - Please check more details here: Roles and Permissions