The Payout/Commission Report is useful for when you want to know how much Commission you need to pay your Third Party Channels, how much total revenue has come through one of your sources or detailed reservations per source
This report won't include Cancelled and No Show bookings
As an example let's check commission calculated for Booking.com:
After expanding OTAs tab we can see the following information:
1) Booking.com booked 28,651.43 Euro
2) We can access each reservation made from this channel
3) At a 9% commission the property owes them 2,578.63 Euro
Important Note: The percentages added in reservations sources are ONLY for internal reporting purposes in myfrontdesk. Changing this does not change or alter your percentages on any of the OTA'a extranets. Myfrontdesk does not send any commission information to OTAs or agencies.
1) Navigate to Reservations Sources
2) Select "Third Party Sources" tab
3) Choose OTA that you want to set commission for and click 'Configure Taxes/Fees for Source
Note: If you are not editing but adding a new OTA with a commission then click the "Add New OTA" link next to OTA section'
4) Insert the commission
If adding new OTA, you will need to
1 - select the source name
2 - enter the commission
3 - select tax (not mandatory)
4 - click SAVE
When changing or adding new commission percentage you can recalculate previous bookings adding newly created commission to them (will be applied for all reservation statuses).
Click YES if you want to recalculate the previous reservations