Recently, there have been a number of cases in which scammers have created fraudulent websites impersonating Cloudbeds.com. These websites use our logo and web page template in an attempt to deceive people into making reservations or posting reviews.
The scammers often use social media to lure in victims, and then engage in further communication via WhatsApp accounts.
- Please, make sure you are vigilant and only interact with Cloudbeds.com through our official website and verified social media channels (see below).
- Do not share any confidential information or engage in any operations where it involves money transactions.
How to Report Scam
If you suspect that you have been in contact with someone impersonating Cloudbeds, cease the communication immediately and contact us:
- To assist our security team in investigating and terminating fraudulent sources, we encourage you to contact us via Chat or Email.
- The more information you can provide, the better equipped we will be to take appropriate action.
- Consider including any relevant details such as: screenshots, URLs, phone numbers, timestamps, and any other relevant information that could help us identify and resolve the issue.