Cloudbeds Payments is the only solution that offers a card-present terminal fully-integrated with our platform that automatically records a sale after purchase. The terminals allow your guests to tap, dip and chip, or swipe all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Terminals also support most regional payment cards and digital wallets.
Terminals are available in:
- United States
- Europe (not available in all countries, check with your sales contact)
- Asia (not available in all countries check with your sales contact)
- New Zealand
Mexico: No terminals available at this time - card-not-present (CNP) transactions only.
This article gives you brief information about each type of the terminal. If you want to learn how to connect the terminal to Cloudbeds PMS, check the article: Cloudbeds Payments - How to Connect Your Terminal to Cloudbeds PMS.
If you want to order the Cloudbeds Payments terminal, schedule a call with our sales team, they will inform you about the terminals available in your region.
- You can only connect to a supported terminal with Cloudbeds Payments enabled.
- We must ship the card reader to the property address.
- P.O. boxes are not allowed.
- We cannot ship to residential addresses. If your property is not open yet, the Cloudbeds Payments team can place the order close to the opening date so you will receive the terminal at the property.
- We cover shipping costs, shipping time is 2-5 days depending on your location.
- Cloudbeds Payments Terminals do not sync with the Lightspeed app.
BBPOS terminals are only shipped for the new properties that require a terminal with Cloudbeds Payments.
The BBPOS WisePOS E is a smart reader with a 5-inch touchscreen display ideal for hybrid countertop and handheld use. It comes with battery and plug-in operation, enabling it to be used both on your countertop and on-the-go.
In addition, the BBPOS WisePOS E runs on a modern Android-based operating system, allowing it to receive software updates automatically.
The Verifone P400, leverages the latest Linux-based operating system for power and performance. Boasting a vibrant, color display, this terminal enhances user experience with a design that’s as fast as it is stylish. Advanced commerce capabilities enable additional revenue streams at the point of sale via value-added services customized for individual guests. This device is stationary and must be plugged into a power source.
The V400c is Verifone's high-end Engage countertop solution. Its advanced feature set is backed by a comprehensive services package to provide small to mid-size merchants an upmarket, reliable, payment solution.
Advanced, high performance PIN pad with rich multimedia and commerce capabilities. The most advanced PIN pad, designed for performance and security.
Talk to us
If you would like to add a card terminal to your service, contact our sales team.