To connect First Data e4 to your Cloudbeds account, you will need the following credentials from First Data e4:
- Gateway ID: Found in the administration terminal settings of your First Data e4 account.
- Gateway Password: A specific password for your terminal, this is not your First Data login password.
The required gateway credentials can be found by doing the following:
- Log into your First Data e4 account
- Under the "Tasks" in the right hand menu, choose "Terminals."
- On the next screen, click on the Terminal you want
- On the "Details" tab, scroll down to your Gateway ID.
- Below that, the terminal's password can be viewed and/or generated
- Copy and then paste these details from your gateway into the matching fields on the "Payment Options" page
- Click the blue "connect gateway" button
- Switch from "test" to "live"
- Click the blue "save" button in the bottom right corner.