This guide will walk you through the process connecting First Data e4 Global gateway to your myfrontdesk account. Please note that this gateway is only availabe in Canada and United States.
To connect First Data e4 to your Cloudbeds account, you will need the following credentials from First Data e4:
- Gateway ID: Found in the administration terminal settings of your First Data e4 account.
- Gateway Password: A specific password for your terminal, this is not your First Data login password.
The required gateway credentials can be found by following the steps below:
- Log into your First Data e4 account
- Under 'Tasks in the right hand menu, choose 'Terminals'
- Click on the desired Terminal
- On the 'Details' tab, scroll down to your Gateway ID.
- Below that, the terminal's password can be viewed and/or generated
In order to connect this gateway to your myfrontdesk account, please visit the following article for further details: Payment Processing Setup
If the First Data asks about the name of the software and manufacturer, you can inform: 'Tokenex'.