The purpose of Stock & Inventory report is to show how many products have been sold in your property for a certain period of time.
Click on the following article to learn more about Stock Inventory
What does Stock & Inventory Report include
- Category of the item/product
- Item/Product name
Current Amount in Stock
- Highlighted when lower than reorder quantity
Quantity Pre-sold for each week (next 7 days) -> all pending transaction types scheduled to post on that date
- If I have 5 beer transactions pending to post on the 3rd, the pre-sold quantity will be 5 and remaining quantity for that date range will be Current Stock - 5
- Any time a pending transaction for that product type is added or voided for a date within that date range, the quantities should update accordingly
- The pre-sold quantity for every 7 days should be clickable. Clicking the value will bring up a modal with additional information: Reservation ID, Name, Arrival Date, Quantity
Numbers highlighted in red indicate that the quantity of items/products has reached the threshold you have set up under Reorder column in Items and Services tab.