The primary use case for vacation rentals is accommodating bookings for the entire property. By utilizing Split inventory, you have the ability to list the full place as a similar accommodation type.
- Create a new room type for the whole House
- Go to Split Inventory
- Connect the entire house to the Floors that we have previously created.
- If House is booked, all the accommodations in it become unavailable.
- If at least one of the room types is booked - House becomes unavailable.
This is how the complete list of the Split Inventory setup should look in our example:
- Split Inventory - Everything You Need to Know
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Accommodation
- Split Inventory - How to Combine Physical Room Types of the Same Type into a Single Virtual Room Type
- Split Inventory - How to Combine Rooms to be Sold as the Whole Floor
- Split Inventory - How to Combine One Physical Room and One Virtual Room and Sell It as a Whole Floor
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Room from Two Different Physical Room Types