Second floor consists of one standard room and two deluxe rooms. 2 deluxe rooms have already been added to form a suite. We will rather use a Suite than two Deluxe rooms.
In this situation, we will have one physical room and one virtual room.
- Go to Split Inventory
- Select Second Floor as a primary accommodation
- Connect Standard room 4 as a secondary accommodation
- Click +Add Accommodation Type
- Add SUITE as a secondary accommodation as well
This is how your Split Inventory connections should looks if you followed the scenario above:
- If the Second floor is booked, both SUITE and Standard room become unavailable.
- If Standard room or SUITE or just one of the Deluxe rooms, which belong to SUITE get reservation, the whole Second floor becomes unavailable.
- Split Inventory - Everything You Need to Know
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Accommodation
- Split Inventory - How to Combine Physical Room Types of the Same Type into a Single Virtual Room Type
- Split Inventory - How to Combine Rooms to be Sold as the Whole Floor
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Room from Two Different Physical Room Types
- Split Inventory - How to Make the Whole Place Available for Reservations