Split inventory allows you to link any room type to another room type, even if the room types do not exist physically.
Follow the steps below to connect the First Floor with three Standard rooms:
- Create the Floor Room type with 2 units
- Go to Split Inventory
- Select the First Floor as a primary accommodation type
- Connect three Standard rooms to the First Floor:
- If you sell the whole First Floor, all the three Standard rooms connected will be blocked.
- If you sell at least one on the Standard Room on the first floor Floor 1 will be unavailable.
- Split Inventory - Everything You Need to Know
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Accommodation
- Split Inventory - How to Combine Physical Room Types of the Same Type into a Single Virtual Room Type
- Split Inventory - How to Combine One Physical Room and One Virtual Room and Sell It as a Whole Floor
- Split Inventory - How to Create a Virtual Room from Two Different Physical Room Types
- Split Inventory - How to Make the Whole Place Available for Reservations