Due to upcoming regulation changes for US carriers (AT&T & TMobile), Whistle for Cloudbeds needs to collect more information about your business to update your registration for A2P 10DLC, including your EIN number, business type, company type, and primary contact information. Check in this article how to proceed.
Action Required from all US customers by December 5th, 2022.
Customers who do not update the required details to re-register until December 5th, 2022 will risk service disruption, deliverability issues, and carrier filtering.
A2P 10DLC refers to a system that allows businesses to send Application-to-Person (A2P) type messaging via standard 10-digit long code (10DLC) phone numbers. These changes are specific to requirements changes enforced in the US only, by carriers (AT&T & TMobile).
All US customers must update the registration process due to a regulation change enforced by US carriers (AT&T & TMobile). To keep on using messaging services through Whistle for Cloudbeds, you must update/add the new mandatory details in your account by following the steps below.
How to Update my Registration for A2P10DLC
- Go to the Company tab
- Select Messaging Services
- Click to Edit Settings in the SMS card
A2P 10DLC Registered Messaging submission form will be displayed, fill out the new required details:
- Legal Entity Name (must match EIN)
- Industry - hospitality will be set by default
- Type (Partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, Co-operative)
- Business Identifier Type (EIN, DUNS, CCN, CN, ACN, CIN, VAT, VATRN, RN, Other)
- Business Registration Identifier number
- Company Type
- Website (complete URL <https://www.website.com>)
- Primary Business Contact
- Click to Submit
- Be sure to fill out the form with the Legal Business Details, matching IRS records related to the EIN.
- The new details will not be saved if you navigate away from the page prior to click Update Registration.
After your details are submitted, your registration should automatically update within 1-2 minutes, and there should be no further action required. If your application is rejected or fails, support will notify you by email.
If you have any doubts or errors while submitting the form, reach out to our support.