The connection is pretty straight-forward - You can choose to charge the bill to a guest's folio on your property. This is how you do it:
- Add charges to a table, in this example, we will add an Aperitif, a Campari for €3,20
- Click on View Order
- Click on Pay
- Select Charge Room as a payment method
5. In the search box, press the Space and Enter keys.
- This way, it will search for any In-House reservations (This will not work for any other reservation status)
6. A list of reservations should appear, in this example, we will select the First Room for the guest John Smith.
- If no reservations appear on the list, make sure you have In House reservations on your myfrontdesk calendar.
- If you still don't see anything, contact our support team
7. The charge will start processing and will be added to the reservation folio, click on Finalize.
The charge should now show on the reservation Folio as shown below.
Please wait one minute delay for the transaction to show on the folio.
Currently, Lightspeed doesn't allow you to undo this action so the user must be careful when selecting the room.
You can have all of your POS Transactions synced to Cloudbeds. Room charges will be assigned to the reservation folio, the rest of the charges and payments will be synced to the house account. All transactions will be reflected in the reports. This option is automatically enabled for new connections.
To turn this option off:
1. Click on the Settings button once you have connected the Lightspeed L App with myfrontdesk
2. Disable Sync All Lightspeed Transactions
3. Save your changes